[Biojava-l] Updating the Cookbook (Resend)

Gary Murphy hilbertglm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:53:08 EST 2024

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but the mailing list confirmation got
moved to the spam folder, so I don't know if this original e-mail was
honored.

-----

I am new to the biojava community, so I thought I would be a good
candidate to update some of the documentation as I discover how to
accomplish my goals with biojava.

I got the source for the Cookbook
(https://github.com/hilbertglm/biojava.github.io.git
<https://github.com/hilbertglm/biojava.github.io.git>), and it seems
like it is a bit out of date with quite a few formatting issues for the
source code.

Before I start...

  * Is there any effort I should be aware of for a new one, or is anyone
    actively working on it? If so, we should coordinate efforts
  * Does anyone have any issue with my removing the non-breaking spaces
    in the source code.  It shows as [NBSP] in Intellij, so it is going
    to be tough to do any editing on that.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.