[Biojava-l]

kollipara koteswararao kavkrao at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 17 00:58:40 EST 2005

if anybody uses in their projects/programs the gui packages

                       org.biojava.bio.gui
                       org.biojava.bio.gui.sequence

plese help me how to use the functions and classes so that if i have given the input a sequence(aligned sequences) file, the output should be coloured/gui sequence file. if anybody have worked in this packages, please send the source files. I am confusing in using the biojava-api for the above said purpose.

Regards,
K.A.V.Koteswararao,M.Tech
Pondicherry University.