[Biojava-l] Re: [Biojava-dev] Please help me to install Biojava

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 08:44:12 EST 2003

Hi Saravanan,

Could you cut'n'paste the errors you are getting into a message to us?
It is very difficult to know exactly what the cause is without knowing
the symptom. As a minimum we need to know the following:

* The version of Java that you are running. Type:

     java -version

* The version of BioJava that you downloaded.

* Where you put the biojava.jar file

* What your classpath it.

* Where the files are you are compiling

* The /complete/ command you are using to compile your files.

* The directory from which you type this command.

And, lastly,

* The /complete/ error you see

Send us this, and we may be able to sort out your problem.

Best,

Matthew

saravanan saravanan wrote:
> Dear sir
>    I am failing to install biojava.As per your
> www.biojava.org I have loaded,after I compiled some
> files it's giving error.Please send the details for
> installation.
> by
> Saravanan

BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk