[Biojava-l] Need a Help

E.Karthikeyan e_karthi at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 05:04:00 EST 2003

Dear Sir,

Good Morning.

I am E.Karthikeyan working as a Lecturer in Computer
Science at Karpagam Arts and Science
College,Coimbatore , India.

We are one of the fastest grwoing pioneer educational
Institution in Tamil Nadu.

We are offering all the Bio Science Courses like
Biochemistry,Bio-technology,Microbilogy,Industrial
Bio-technology.

This year we introduced (first of in Tamil Nadu) M.Sc
degree in Bio-Informatics.

The syllabus what we are following is as per the
Bharathiar university.

Some practicals like, design a program for
Ramachandran Plot, Calculate PHI and PSI values.

As I am Computer Science Faculty I am finding
difficult in this regard.

Please give an idea like how to do, what to do?

I am eagerly waiting your reply.

Please help.

=====

By