[Biojava-l] Re: [Announcement] OmniDAS and JAXB API's

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 01:07:20 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

	Sorry for the dual posting but I wanted to stop any confusion as
to what is in CVS and what we have on the web site as of today (Nov, 5).
The module named das_api on the sourceforge web site is a quick release of
our original das_api used in omniview version 0.1.1. The omnidas API and
JAXB API are brand new implementations. These API's will be used in all
subsequent releases of omnigene. Please feel free to download the das_api
version 0.1 however, be warned that this has already been considered
depracated internally. No further development will take place for this
module.

	To look at the code for omnidas please see:

	http://omnigene.sourceforge.net

	Click on the CVS link in the nav bar

	To get the source go to the sourceforge link and click on the link
to our CVS repository found at the bottom of the page.

				Best,

					-Brian

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902