[Biojava-dev] Support for .cif structure factors or electron density maps?

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at rcsb.org
Mon Feb 1 20:10:45 UTC 2016

Support for electron density map calculation would be absolutely fantastic,
I'm all for it. Let me know if you need any help with that. It would
probably require a couple of external libraries (FFT for instance?),
perhaps this should be done on a new biojava module so that we keep the
additional library requirements out of the core structure module.

Jose