[Biojava-dev] Code freeze for git transition

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 26 17:21:20 UTC 2013

Last week I suggested this Friday would be a good date for the SVN to
github migration. That would mean that everyone needs to commit all
outstanding code to SVN by 3/29. There will be a code freeze for the
duration of the weekend, after which you can checkout code from github. Any
code not checked in by friday would need to be moved over to a git
repository manually, which is doable but somewhat involved.

Let me know if Friday 3/29 is too soon for anyone.

Thanks,
Spencer