[Biojava-dev] BioJava for GSoc

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sun Mar 24 16:26:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GSoC. The Open Bioinformatics Foundation has
just submitted our application to Google and we should hear on April 8th if
we will get sponsored again. I'll send out a separate email with more
deadlines in a second. Are there any particular features you would be
interested in porting over to biojava3 ?

about the technical issues: The BioJava project hosting was recently moved
to a  new location, which also caused a change in the URL from which to
subscribe to our mailing lists. The new location is

if you find any pages on our wiki which still contain a link to the
previous (broken) location, please let me know the page URL, so I can fix
it. Similarly, our wiki should not contain dead links, can you point us to
the exact page?

Thanks,

Andreas