[Biojava-dev] I would like to take ownership of Port genbank parser from biojava 1 to biojava 3

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Thu Jun 20 16:48:20 UTC 2013

Probably better to minimize changes and access to core to keep it stable
and small. Similar parsing of data types for gff and gtf as annotated data
so could go in org.biojava3.genome.parsers.genbank. By the same argument
the FASTA reader/writer should be moved out of core and moved into a
package that deals with sequence-unannotated data.

Scooter