[Biojava-dev] Introducing the GSoC project

Chuan Hock Koh kohchuanhock at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:39:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As Andreas have highlighted, I am one of the student for this year's Google
Summer of Code.

I will be implementing physico-chemical computation of protein sequences
within the biojava framework. I will soon be embarking on the coding of some
basic properties such as molecular weight, instability index, isoelectric
point etc.

If you have any suggestions for any properties you would like to be
implemented, we would love to hear from you. Please take a look at the
following page for what we currently have in mind.
http://biojava.org/wiki/GSoC:AAPropertiesComputation

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Ah Fu

--
http://compbio.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/~ChuanHockKoh<http://compbio.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/~ChuanHockKoh/index.html>