[Biojava-dev] Introducing the GSoC project

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sat May 7 02:22:42 UTC 2011

Hi -devs,

I would like to kick off our work on this year's Google summer of code
by introducing  Ah Fu and his project to the -dev list. Welcome Ah Fu
and we are looking forward to a fun summer working on this together
with you!

In case anybody is interested in the project details, Ah Fu has
already set up a project page on the wiki:
http://biojava.org/wiki/GSoC:AAPropertiesComputation

Similar to last year we are planning to track the weekly progress there.

The plan is to keep important and high level discussions here on this
list, but keep details offline. We are also having a skype call every
Thursday at 8 AM PST, in case anybody is interested in joining.

Andreas