[Biojava-dev] Alignment GUI and Netbeans[Scanned]

Jolyon Holdstock jolyon.holdstock at ogt.co.uk
Fri May 14 11:02:05 UTC 2010

Hi Rad,

The TranslatedSequencePanel class extends JComponent and so does the
JPanel class.

Whatever you want to do with the JPanel can be done directly with the
TranslatedSequencePanel.

So you can create a TranslatedSequencePanel, add whatever components you
want and then use it in your application the same way as you would use a
JPanel.

Is this what you need to know?

Jolyon