[Biojava-dev] File path problem

Andreas Prlic andreas.prlic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:47:37 UTC 2009

Another work around is to use symbolic links...

The standard way to request files form the file system in biojava is like this:

 String resName = "org/biojava/bio/program/sax/blastxml/input.xml";
 InputStream resStream =
getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(resName);

Not sure if this will work with spaces in directory names....

Andreas