[Biojava-dev] replacing trunk with new modules

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Tue Sep 8 02:01:01 UTC 2009

Andreas Prlic wrote:

> unless I hear any objections, I would like to replace the ("old")
> biojava-trunk with the new modularized svn location tomorrow evening
> (San Diego time). I will move the current trunk location to a tag
> directory in svn, so it is still possible to refer to it and compare
> with it. This is to avoid any confusion about where any new
> development should happen.

I will need to get a 1.7.1 release out quickly for this FASTQ paper
submission.  Do you feel that we'd be able to get a 1.7.1 release built
off the new structure without any problems, or is the modularized tree
slated for a version 1.8?  In that case, I can do a release from the 1.7
release branch no problem.

   michael