[Biojava-dev] File path problem

Andy Law (RI) andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 15:35:56 UTC 2009

All,

Clean checkout of the code gives me multiple test failures
(FileNotFoundException) if the path to the code includes spaces. Seems
that calls to open test files are failing. The path to the file has
been encoded with %20 instead of the spaces but the open file is
failing - apparently inside of the Sun code in
java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method).

Anyone else seeing this on any other platform (I'm on a Mac)

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...
Scotland, with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender.