[Biojava-dev] today's update

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Wed Sep 2 14:45:57 UTC 2009

Andreas

Looks like you are getting close!

One advantage of hosting the BioJava demo code with detailed tutorial on the web site is the ability to gather information about what modules or source code is of the most interest to developers. The download could include jars for the module with java doc and demo code to test. The tutorial related content would remain hosted as a way of measuring usage/interest.

Scooter