[Biojava-dev] today's update

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 2 02:39:37 UTC 2009

* fixed the synchronisation problems with the JUnit tests.
* started to work on the das module
* general refactoring.  The whole feels much more stable now.

Still missing:

* demos and apps subdirectories. Shall I move them to a biojava-demos module?
* Can we drop the docs dir? if this is relevant it should be moved to the wiki.
* refactor the biosql code to its module
* signing - need to re-enable the digital signature
* need to update cruisecontrol to use maven instead of ant

Done:
The following modules have been refactored and mavenized so far:
* alignment, blast, structure, phylo, sequence, sequencing

Did I miss anything?

Andreas