[Biojava-dev] Biojava Interface to BLAST web/remote services

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:28:20 UTC 2009

Sylvain

Given that BioJava already has a BLAST file parser that returns results
the goal should be to have a remote/web call return the same set of
classes as if you had parsed the file locally. That is going to be my
approach. Once we get a couple services working we can integrate into a
common factory/interface approach.

Thanks

Scooter