[Biojava-dev] New Developer

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:54:56 UTC 2007

Hi Jared -

It's great to have people checking and reporting these things. A CVS
account can be arranged if you make regular contributions however in
the meantime you can email a patch or fix to the dev list.

Because the open-bio lists block attachments (and even HTML email) to
prevent spamming the easiest way to submit a fix is as text in the
body of your email. One of the core developers can then check it in.

Additionally if you notice any problems with the documentation at
www.biojava.org please feel free to correct the wiki.

Finally if you notice bugs please report them to the bugzilla site
linked from the main page of biojava.org so that we can track them.
Even better if you can submit a possible fix at the same time so we
can make the change and create a test to prevent it from re-emerging
later.

Thanks for you help. Contributions are always appreciated.

- Mark