[Biojava-dev] Premium Diet patch - Cutting edge Brand NEW vvanj

Ismael Chatman xlzzmasxefkff at sogetel.net
Mon Dec 6 00:55:01 EST 2004

The only proven way to lose weight is with DyaPex.

It has been seen all over TV, info-mercials, radio, newspaper's etc.
The biggest difference is that we are a wholesale distributor and offer it at 45% off retail. Large savings.

This formula is already proven to work and millions have lost mass weight.
With the holidays here and eating consumption at a high, now is the time to start keping your "figure" under control.

We guarantee the loss of pounds immediately or your
cash is refunded.

Don't miss out. Get it today.

http://attica.argonon.net/ddp/index.php?id=27

Not part of the diet club of america or wish to be
off the letter.
http://camel.argonon.net/ddp/index.php?id=27/r/

----73251138405042025--