[Biojava-dev] Developing LD visualizer

Takaho A. Endo endo at genetix-h.com
Mon Sep 8 00:24:15 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

   Thanks for your reply despite my poor English.
   Another problems of my codes are that I did not follow manners of
BioJava and I did not use useful libraries of it because I felt they
are too general for my specific purpose at the time when I was
developing.
   Do I have to change my codes to apply Symbol and Sequence APIs in
order to avoid code-duplication?
   It is easy to modify package names of my source codes into the same
as BioJava codes,  and I intend to.  However, I will ask you for advice
to apply BioJava AIPs if required.

   Thanks.
--
Takaho A. Endo, Toaki University, Japan.