[Biojava-dev] Feature Templates

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Sep 4 21:52:53 EDT 2003

Either option sounds OK.

I'm not sure why they are not reusable. The bowels of the feature machinery are a dark and scarey place. My preference would be that they can be reused but if they cannot then an exception (or at least some strong documentation) would be the way to go.

Hopefully Thomas or Matthew can shed some light on why Feature templates behaive this way.

- Mark