[Biojava-dev] Feature Templates

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Sep 4 18:39:05 EDT 2003

Hi Len,

The "standard" way to "reuse" a template is to make a feature with the template and then generate another template from that feature.

See http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/feature.htm for an example.

This is not really reuse, you are basically copying the template but the effect is the same.

- Mark