[Biojava-dev] ACeDB Question

Philip MacMenamin pm66 at nyu.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:41:54 EST 2003

Good morning...

General question here,
I have been looking at JADE as a way to talk to ACeDB, and I can't seem to
find parts of it. For instance jade2ace does not seem to have come with my
ACeDB. JADE just generally seems to be poorly supported to me.
However, I would be glad to be contradicted on this point. Is anyone using it?

Else, does anyone else talk to ACeDBs using Java? I noticed that it is
explicitly mentioned on the biojava.org site. The thing is I can not seem to
locate the libraries to do this in bioJava.

Any advice is appreciated!
--
Philip MacMenamin
Center for Comparative Functional Genomics
email: pm66 at nyu.edu