[Biojava-dev] some code I've knocked up

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 18:59:48 EST 2003

Hi,

For my sins (which I guess must be many and varied), I've been working
with some expression data the last week. There isn't anything in biojava
that helps out here. I had to write code to parse files with tables
(e.g. tab delimited text files) and to manipulate trees.

The javadoc (undocumented) is up at http://www-ihg.ncl.ac.uk/mopo

I'd apreciate any comments anyone has about it. I think Table needs to
be extended to include both row and column titles. Some of the method
names suck. The cluster algorithms need testing on some 3rd party data
to make sure they do what they are meant to do.

Perhaps after a good dusting down, some of this could make its way into
biojava.

Matthew