[Biojava-dev] Chromatogram packages nearly ready to go

Rhett Sutphin rhett-sutphin at uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:44:54 EST 2003

Hi Matthew,

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 11:29  AM, Matthew Pocock wrote:
> The packages look prety good to me. Personaly, I'd be temted to make
> the two format packages children of teh chromatogram one, but I don't
> think we have any policies for this sort of thing, so either way is
> fine with me.

That's the way I originally had it (actually, I had a chromat.formats
package that contained both).  I changed it because the bio.programs
option seemed to be "the biojava way."  Even if we went back to a
subpackage of chromatogram, I'd still suggest that ABIFParser should go
in programs.abi because it might be useful in parsing other ABI files.
Any other opinions out there?

> I look forward to playing with this.

I hope it is as useful as you expect.

Rhett