[Biojava-dev] Closing ResultSets and Statements in biosql package.

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:03:02 EDT 2003

Len Trigg wrote:
> I don't see why a test
> couldn't just repeat some large number of times on the same sequence,
> but it might be a bit of a slow test.
>
> Cheers,
> Len.

As long as the unit tests for db access are not run on 'ant runtests', I
don't think it matters how long they take to run - the important thing
would be to ensure that the database access is robust and produces the
right results - particularly since we would be putting large amounts of
important data inside biosql, or another one of these db-backed sequence
dbs.

Is it possible to re-use the top-level test cases for biosql, ensembl,
and any other biojava SequenceDB implementations we want to test to
destruction?

Matthew