[Biojava-dev] unigene

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:05:47 +0000

OK - I broke the repository with this commit. Thanks to David H,
everything seems to be back together now. There are lots more unigene
goodies in now. You can index a local unigene install (this uses the
OBDA indexing protocols) and then randomly access it via the
UnegeneTools class. I will plug in the random access for the actual
sequences as/when I get arround to it. I hope it's usefull to someone.

Matthew

--
BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk