[Biojava-dev] numbering gaps vs elements

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:32:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

BJV2 is under active discussion. We will probably
start by implementing the ontology/query language and
will then implement the java code. Thomas and I spoke
about the queries this weekend in Cambridge, and we
are starting to think about writing a throw-away proof
of concept. So to answer your question, contribute to
BioJava 1.* - it exists and is used, and if you have
things you think should be changed that would break
1.* then add it to the V2 melting pot by mailing dev
or posting an article on the biojava.co.uk server.

 --- Doug Rusch <drusch@tcag.org> wrote: > Thanks
Matthew,