[Biojava-dev] numbering gaps vs elements

Doug Rusch drusch@tcag.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:27:31 -0400

Thanks Matthew,

That sounds excellent - what other things are slated for V2? Is BJV2 being actively worked on or just under discussion now? If I am thinking about making contributions to BioJava should I be thinking BJV2 or BJV1?

Cheers,
Doug Rusch
TCAG.org