[Biojava-dev] bootcamp 2003

Kalle Näslund kalle.naslund@genpat.uu.se
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:04:13 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Pocock" <matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <biojava-dev@biojava.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 4:27 PM
Subject: [Biojava-dev] bootcamp 2003

< Lots of letters and dots removed>

> There are two possible weeks after next term, starting
> on March 31st and April 7th. Is April too far away?
> Should we be looking at January before terms starts,
> or book the room for some of each day during a week in
> term, and have talks in a lecture thieter?

I think January is a bit to early, but i think both March and April
are fine.

> And lastly, is Newcastle OK, or would people prefer to
> stick with Hinxton?

The thing that i find attractive with Hinxton
is that its close to Stanstead, and decently close to Heathrow
meaning that for non uk people, its rather easy to go to.

On the other hand, its most likely not impossible to get to
Newcastle, and most people attending the bootcamp will
most likely be from the UK.

> Matthew
>
> ps People from Amsterdam come to Newcastle for stag
> weekends - you may notice that our night life is
> better than that in Cambridge

He, sadly i suffer from WAGHH syndrome, but i guess this
still might be a positive thing =)

mvh Kalle