[Open-bio-l] Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) Public Board Meeting, 2022-10-21

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:09:58 EDT 2022

Dear OBF members,

The OBF Board invites you to attend our upcoming (online) Board
meeting on 2022-10-21 at 15:00 UTC.

This information is also available on our blog, including the Zoom
password which will be added on the day:

 https://www.open-bio.org/2022/09/29/obf-public-board-meeting-2022-10-21/

Thank you,

Peter Cock

President, Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF)

—--