[Open-bio-l] [OBF Members] OBF server outage announcement / call for SysAdmin volunteers

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:07:21 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Andy Jenkinson
<andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Peter. I notice biojava has now been up for a couple of days now
> too. I don't have a lot of time and I know you say it's difficult to allocate
> tasks, but is there anything I can do to help get the biodas wiki back up?

Hi Andy,

We've just had an OBF board meeting which touched on our
SysAdmin needs and how to get new volunteers involved.

Are you effectively a/the BioDAS representative? If so, could you
subscribe to the root-l mailing list and we'll keep you in the loop
and you can help make sure nothing is overlooked with biodas.org
and cgi.biodas.org

Thanks,

Peter