[Open-bio-l] Moving from Bugzilla to Redmine on a cloud server

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 13:17:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is a continuation of discussions on root-l and also on biojava-dev about
the Bio* project's bug tracker, which currently uses Bugzilla running on an
OBF hosted machine - http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biojava-dev/2011-March/004582.html

Chris and Jason have been looking at using Redmine running on the Amazon
cloud, in part to simplify OBF server maintainance, and how to migrate the
Bugzilla data over to this.

Note that the open-bio-l mailing list archive is public, so keep that in mind
regarding passwords etc. See:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/open-bio-l/

Peter