[Open-bio-l] BOSC 2011 topic organizers and Codefest

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Fri Feb 25 16:09:49 UTC 2011

Dear Chirs,

On 25/feb/2011, at 15.43, Chris Fields wrote:

> Yes, that is generally a yearly thing. I very likely can't make it this year, as I'll be moving around that period of time, but I'm hoping we can get someone there for an update on the BioPerl end (some interesting things in the pipeline :)
OK :-) I think I'll do it.
For sure we'd like to discuss with all of you guys about our approaches on ngs pipelines etc, during Codefest and BOSC

I like the new approach +1but this implies presentations with more opportunities for talking so it's our responsibility to make this happen.

About short introduction talks I suggest this model:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignite_(event)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRa1IPkBFbg&feature=player_embedded

--
Ra