[Open-bio-l] Fwd: [Utilities-announce] NCBI Revised E-utility Usage Policy

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 25 04:51:25 UTC 2010

Yep, tend to agree.  And the client program would be ultimately responsible for whatever is entered in.

Of course, we'll want to register certain tools/emails anyway ('BioPerl' possibly along with a white-listed email to the mailing list), just to be on the safe side.  Don't want the hassle of dealing with someone else pretending to be one of the various Bio*.

chris