[Open-bio-l] [Bosc] BOSC 2010 Request for Input

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Jan 13 05:37:57 UTC 2010

I might be coming to ISMB/BOSC this year

hand ++

- Mark

Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at drycafe.net>
Sent by: open-bio-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
12/22/2009 07:39 AM

Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com>
cc
bosc at open-bio.org, community at cloudbiolinux.com,
open-bio-l at lists.open-bio.org
Subject
Re: [Open-bio-l] [Bosc] BOSC 2010 Request for Input

On Dec 21, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Brad Chapman wrote:

> I can help organize a hackathon at Mass General Hospital, which is
> located fairly to close to Hynes Convention Center, where the
> conference
> is on. I booked conferences rooms for dates surrounding BOSC (July
> 6-8th and 11th) that will accommodate up to 30 developers from various
> projects.

Awesome!! Thanks so much Brad for stepping up so quickly and putting
your foot down too!

> If we could get a show of hands from people who might be interested,
> this would help gauge the size and scope.

<shows_both_hands/> :)

                 -hilmar