[Open-bio-l] irc channel

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:34:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Dan Bolser wrote:
> Creating a channel on Freenode is as simple as saying:
>
> /join #openbio or
> /join #biojava

I will be hanging out in the following channels:

#openbio
#bioperl
#diybio - a channel for http://diybio.org/
#hplusroadmap - a channel for the following communities:
   http://openmanufacturing.net/ and http://openmanufacturing.org/
   http://replab.org/
   http://diybio.org/
   http://pinkarmy.org/
   http://syntheticbiology.org/
   http://igem.org/
   .. and a few others. We're mostly developers working on "apt-get
but for hardware" (downloading hardware over the web). But for some
reason we spend a lot of time using biopython ;-).

I hope #openbio becomes more active in the near future, this will be awesome.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507