[GMOD-devel] Re: [Open-bio-l] RE: seqfeature

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:01:33 -0400

Thomas's suggestion is proper.  By the same token, score and strand
should also be optional qualifiers.  The Bio::DB::GFF schema, which
was based directly on GFF, has these mostly empty columns for phase,
score and strand which are wasteful and unattractive.

Lincoln