[Open-bio-l] website

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:47:55 -0500 (EST)

I started the page at obda.open-bio.org, it's sparse but a starting point
as we go forward.  If we're going to throw around the project names
we probably need to settle into some webspace to encourage other
people into the project.

So it might also be good to start a biosql.open-bio.org site which can
contain links to this mailing list, the diagrams that Brian is going to
generate from the schema, links to the various implementation packages,
and public servers like the singapore and possible open-bio mirrors at
some point.  Alternatively it can just get included in the OBDA site.

I realize I spoke up so now I'll get pegged to do it - but

I'm at least making the list of the content needed if someone gets
inspired and wants to write HTML.

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University