[Open-bio-l] virtual BOSC?

Cayte katel@worldpath.net
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:53:20 -0700

> A streaming webcast is a great idea.  Are there companies that can set
this
> up?  Does BOSC have funds to pay for the service?

   Maybe its not too late to set up local spinoff parties after the
conference.  We could set up reservations at
local restaurants?  If not this time, next BOSC conference. Mozilla is
trying something like this.  Of couse we
have to be sure there is enough interest in a particular locale.

  Can't let the attendees have all the fun.:)

                                                   Cayte