[Open-bio-l] roll call for toolkit obda support

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'm unsure how much progress was made post-hackathon and we seemed to have
lost the whole matrix of checkboxes (the perf numbers are on the website
though) .  Can someone fill in the blanks/?

At some point we'll need to list what are the specific
modules/classes/packages in the various OBF projects which support the
different aspects of the standard.

BioSQL  (not sure which version of the schema we're talking about)
  BioPerl yes
  BioJava yes
  BioPython yes (read/write?)
  BioRuby

BioFetch
  BioPerl yes
  BioJava   ?
  BioPython ?
  BioRuby   ?

BioCORBA (some bugs still remain no doubt)
  BioPerl  yes
  BioJava  yes
  BioPython yes
  BioRuby   ?

XEMBL
  BioPerl yes
  BioJava
  BioPython
  BioRuby

Flatfile
  Bioperl yes
  BioJava
  BioPython
  BioRuby

BDB  (was this finalized as a proposed standard or not?)

-jason
--
Jason Stajich
Duke University