[Open-bio-l] Fwd: [BioSQL-l] Taxa

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:38:18 -0700

Hmm. I could take zero response as consent to all changes
proposed -- would be great actually. To make double sure those who
might have wanted to see this proposal did see it I'm resending and
cross-posting it ... Shout now if you're concerned or don't complain
later.

Also, if this is the first time you see this and it is important to
you, you're probably not on the biosql mailing list although you
should be. Please subscribe (see footer for list info) since this is
the last time I'm going to cross-post.

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message: