[Open-bio-l] BioSQL schema: some questions

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:06:21 -0700

I'll start developing the schema for our project based on BioSQL as the starting model. Since we adopted a different naming convention already for a couple of other internal databases, I don't really want this one to deviate; so the standpoint I'll assume is rather to treat BioSQL as an API-layer onto which I can map the schema that I'll build.

I have no idea how many people would actually be interested in seeing this Oracle port available; since there were no responses to my asking whether it was hopefully done somewhere already, I assume it hasn't been done so far.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org