[Open-bio-l] Schema for genes & features & mappings to assemblies

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:18:25 -0400

If you write up your experiences into a "howto" we can check it into the
cvs repository so that others can add/extend improve it. I can commit
the document or we can set you up with a developer account.

I should probably step up and offer to start throwing up a basic
biosql/obda website. This thread has been very interesting and there are
probably lots of others who don't know about the open-bio-l mailing list
yet. We need a site to advertise the repositories;  ERD's and the
mailing list(s)

-Chris