[Open-bio-announce] one of My comma

Leukuma prosodical at radio984.gr
Sun Jan 10 13:33:54 UTC 2010

Ithin me. Draw me nearer unto the river that is life indeed, for my soul
burneth with thirst in its ceaseless search after Thee. My sighs, O my
God, proclaim the bitterness of mine anguish, and the tears I shed
attest my love for Thee. I beseech Thee, by the praise wherewith Thou
praisest Thyself and the glory wherewith Thou glorifiest Thine own
Essence, to grant that we may be numbered among them that have
recognized Thee and acknowledged Thy sovereignty in Thy days. Help us
then to quaff, O my God, from the fingers of mercy the living waters of
Thy loving-kindness, that we may utterly forget all else except Thee,
and be occupied only with Thy Self. Powerful art Thou to do what Thou
willest. No God is there beside Thee, the Mighty, the Help in Peril, the
Self-Subsisting. Glorified be Thy name, O Thou Who art the King of all
Kings! --Baha'u'llah "Glorified art Thou, O my God! I yield Thee..."
Glorified art Thou, O my God! I yield Thee thanks that Thou hast made
known unto me Him Who is the Dayspring of Thy mercy, and the
Dawning-Place of Thy grace, and the Repository of Thy Cause. I beseech
Thee by Thy Name, through which the faces of them that are nigh unto
Thee have turned white, and the hearts of such as are devoted to Thee
have winged their flight towards Thee, to grant that I may, at all times
and under all conditions, lay hold on Thy cord, and be rid of all
attachment to anyone except Thee, and may keep mine eyes directed
towards the horizon of Thy Revelation, and may carry out what Thou hast
prescribed unto me in Thy Tablets. Attire, O my Lord, both my inner and
outer being with the raiment of Thy favors and Thy loving-kindness. Keep
me safe, t