[Open-bio-announce] Draft paper submission deadline is extended: BCBGC-10, Orlando, USA
jeedward at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 17:23:58 UTC 2010
would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your
colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in bioinformatics,
computational biology, genomics, data-mining, and related areas.
paper submission deadline is extended: BCBGC-10, Orlando, USA
The 2010 International Conference on Bioinformatics,
Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) will be held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. BCBGC is an important event in the
areas of bioinformatics, computational biology, genomics and chemoinformatics
and focuses on all areas related to the conference.
The conference will be held at the same time and location where several
other major international conferences will be taking place. The conference will
be held as part of 2010 multi-conference (MULTICONF-10). MULTICONF-10 will be
held during July 12-14, 2010 in Orlando, Florida, USA. The primary goal of
MULTICONF is to promote research and developmental activities in computer
science, information technology, control engineering, and related fields.
Another goal is to promote the dissemination of research to a multidisciplinary
audience and to facilitate communication among researchers, developers,
practitioners in different fields.The following
conferences are planned to be organized as part of MULTICONF-10.
* International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-10)
* International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-10)
* International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-10)
* International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (CCN-10)
* International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-10)
* International Conference on High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS-10)
* International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-10)
* International Conference on Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision (IVPCV-10)
* International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-10)
* International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-10)
MULTICONF-10 will be held at Imperial Swan Hotel
and Suites. It is a full-service resort that puts you in the middle of
the fun! Located 1/2 block south of the famed International Drive, the hotel is
just minutes from great entertainment like Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal
Studios and Sea World Orlando. Guests can enjoy free scheduled transportation to these theme parks, as well as spacious accommodations, outdoor pools and
on-site dining — all situated on 10 tropically landscaped acres. Here, guests
can experience a full-service resort with discount hotel pricing in Orlando.
invite draft paper submissions. Please see the website http://www.PromoteResearch.org for
More information about the Open-bio-announce