[MOBY-l] BioMoby code

Bjoern Usadel usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Wed Apr 28 19:07:21 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

2) likely this was Andreas Groskurth in Heiko Schoof's group.

Best Wishes,
Björn

Btw Did Vanessa write to you personally? I hardly get any more Moby
mails. (Maybe our overzealous spam filter again)

Mark Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Moby-ers!
>
> 1)  Is anyone else  having trouble with the anonymous CVS?
>
> 2)  does anyone know who the "owner" is of the tutorial at eu-sol.net?

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:52:29 -0700, Vanessa Aguiar Pulido
> <vanesa.aguiar at udc.es> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to do it anonymously. I previously downloaded the code using
>> what it is said in this web page:
>> http://biomoby.open-bio.org/index.php/for-developers/get_code
>> that's also where I got your email from. If I try to update that it
>> won't work. It keeps on asking for the password.
>>
>> But my main problem is when I try to download the code for eclipse as
>> the video in this web page shows:
>> http://www.eu-sol.net/science/bioinformatics/tutorials/jmoby-step-by-step/writing-biomoby-web-services/setting-up-jmoby-with-eclipse
>> .
>> I could do it once, but then three days from now I wasn't able anymore.
>> That's when I tried to update the previously downloaded code to see if
>> there was something wrong with eclipse or so.
>>
>> I appreciate a lot your help!
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>> Vanessa.

Björn Usadel, PhD
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
AG Integrative Carbon Biology
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Potsdam-Golm
Tel.: +49 331 5678153