[MOBY-l] Fwd: Questions of BioMOBY

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Oct 23 15:22:02 UTC 2009

Hello!

I'll do my best to answer your questions - please send questions directly
to the BioMoby mailing list for faster responses:  moby-l at biomoby.org

BioMoby uses different ontologies for different purposes.  We have three
ontologies that are specific to the BioMoby project.  These are available
in RDF at the following addresses:

Object:  http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
Namespace: http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Namespaces
Service:  http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Services

In addition we use the myGrid ontology to describe our service interfaces:
http://www.mygrid.org.uk/mygrid-moby-service/

Every BioMoby service is an owlIndividual of the mygrid:serviceDescription
class.

To get a complete RDF dump of all BioMoby service instances, go to:
http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/ServiceInstances

I hope that's what you needed!

Best wishes!

Mark