[MOBY-l] [MOBY-dev] Cleaning the registry ?

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:42:02 UTC 2009

> I totally agree with Andreas.

Actually, I don't. Or: I agree only partially. The data types can be part of
a domain model (as they are for the GCP project) - even without existing
services, the model is still useful (and, for example, with Moses generated
data types can be at once used in various Java programs).

I may agree with namespaces - but because I am still not sure (and never
been) what exactly namespaces in BioMoby mean, I cannot be even here sure
:-)

Martin

--
Martin Senger